This is the easiest and most fundamental level. Here you will learn how to make simple sentences, talk about common everyday situations, and write short letters and emails.
You will develop skills in basic grammar and build up your German vocabulary.
To take your first steps toward your mastery of the German language, begin with this course.
* This course is suitable to take admission in German Universities (German A1 to A2), internships in Germany, and employment in German companies (German A1 to B2).
* Since 2007, our students have a 100% success rate at the Max Mueller Bhavan – Goethe Institute International Certification exams.
* Course Duration: 4 Months
* Course Hours: 150 Hours
* Class Days: Monday to Thursday
* Class Duration per day: 1.5 Hours
* On Fridays: Speaking Sessions, Email Writing, Group Discussions, Grammar Revision, German Movie, Role Playing
* Batch Size: 3 to 5 students minimum
* Batch Starts: Every 15 days
* Course Material: Comprehensive German grammar textbook; Workbooks with accompanying multimedia; A total of 9 books with 20 Mock Test Papers for Examination Practice
* Course Fees: We have many different courses. The fee structure varies accordingly. We request you to visit our Institute to let us guide you in choosing the right course for your requirements.
Certification: Level A1 – Professional (The certificate will be provided at the end of the course.)
* This course prepares you for the International Certification Exam “Level A1 – Start Deutsch 1” conducted by the Goethe-Institut Max Mueller Bhavan, which is the official language center in India of the Government of Germany.
This is a beginner’s course. You will learn to use German in everyday situations. You will learn to introduce yourself, order food in a German restaurant, book a hotel in Germany, and much more. Your vocabulary will increase, and you will know the most important fundamentals of the German language.
After completing the course, you will be able to
* Accomplish simple tasks and understand everyday phrases and simple expressions
* Use basic expressions in daily situations
* Introduce yourself and other people
* Ask and answer basic questions with confidence
* Plentiful speaking and listening activities, including situational exercises and interaction
* Writing practice: emails, texts, short messages.
* Introduction to German culture
* Information about life, jobs, and Universities in Germany
Ms Suman Judge is a professional pedagogue. She studied in Germany to obtain a professional degree. She has 13 years (since 2007) experience in teaching German.
A German Treasure!
We have a high quality, well-stocked library with multimedia facilities. Students can have the books issued to them for a limited time to read.