This is the first level of intermediate German. Here you will practice reading difficult texts, writing on complicated topics, and discussing hard subjects. Work-related issues will be emphasized. After finishing this level, you will have a good command on the language and you will be able to communicate in German with confidence.
* These are intermediate courses for those who have successfully given the Goethe-Institut exams for Levels A1 and A2 Professional Courses.
* At GLC, we provide job search assistance to students and professionals in German companies (based in India) after completing Levels A1 to B2 from GLC
* Course Duration: 5 Months
* Course Hours: 150 Hours
* Class Days: Monday to Thursday
* Class Duration per day: 3 – 4 Hours
* On Fridays: Speaking Sessions, Email Writing, Group Discussions, Grammar Revision, German Movie, Role Playing
* Batch Size: 5 to 7 students minimum
* Batch Starts: Every 4 Months
* Course Material: 5 Course Books and 30 Mock Test Papers
* Course Fees: We have many different courses. The fee structure varies accordingly. We request you to visit our Institute to let us guide you in choosing the right course for your requirements.
Learn to clearly express yourself on a large number of topics in both speaking and writing. Understand almost all texts. You will be able to
* Summarize information from complicated texts
* Produce texts on different kinds of subjects
* Understand topics, including family, work, school, travel, etc.
* Produce texts on subjects relevant to your personal needs
NOTE: Eligibility Criteria: Level A2 Goethe Certificate is required. No exceptions can be made.