You have already completed German Level A1 Basic, and want to enhance your skills? Here you can join Level A2.
After Finishing this level, you will have an adequate Knowledge of Advance A2 German
About the Teacher:
✅ Learn German from Ms. Suman Judge, Lived in Germany for 22 years, completed Schooling, Bachelor & Masters in German Language & Literature Studies from GERMANY & teaching German for more than 13 years in Bhopal.
Continue your journey to master the fundamentals of German.
Mon – Thurs
5 / 10 / 15 students
Every 30 – 45 days
* Speaking Sessions, Email Writing, Group Discussions, Grammar Revision, German Movie, Role Playing
* Comprehensive German grammar textbook; Workbooks with accompanying multimedia; A total of 5 books with 40 Mock Test Papers for Examination Practice
A German Treasure!
We have a high quality, well-stocked library with multimedia facilities. Students can have the books issued to them for a limited time to read.
(Pre- Registration Mandatory)
5 students batch- 15000/-
10 students- 12000/-
15 students batch – 9000/-
* We have many different courses. The fee structure varies accordingly. We request you to visit our Institute to let us guide you in choosing the right course for your requirements.
Certification: Level A2 – Professional (The certificate will be provided at the end of the course.)
* This course prepares you for the International Certification Exam “Level A2-Goethe Zertifikat” conducted by the Goethe-Institut Max Mueller Bhavan, which is the official language center in India of the Government of Germany.
This course is for students who have basic (Level A1) knowledge of German. The course emphasizes communication. You will learn to use German independently. We have engaging group and individual discussions in which you can apply your language skills to different situations. We also give due attention to writing and listening skills. Your competence in German will increase enormously.
After completing the course, you will be able to
* Read and understand information from signs, catalogues, menus, timetables, short letters, and notes
* Interact with others in German
* Solidify your understanding of simple expressions and sentences about topics that are familiar to you
* Talk about family, other people, your living situation, your education, your profession, shopping, local geography, and other matters of immediate concern
* Write simple notes and short personal letters
* Plentiful speaking and listening activities, including situational exercises and interaction
* Writing practice: emails, texts, short messages.
* Introduction to German culture
* Information about life, jobs, and Universities in Germany