This is the first level of intermediate German. Here you will practice reading difficult texts, writing on complicated topics, and discussing hard subjects. Work-related issues will be emphasized. After finishing this level, you will have a good command on the language and you will be able to communicate in German with confidence.
Mon – Thurs
3 – 4 Hours
5 to 7 students minimum
Every 4 Months
* Speaking Sessions, Email Writing, Group Discussions, Grammar Revision, German Movie, Role Playing
* 5 Course Books and 30 Mock Test Papers
A German Treasure!
We have a high quality, well-stocked library with multimedia facilities. Students can have the books issued to them for a limited time to read.
* We have many different courses. The fee structure varies accordingly. We request you to visit our Institute to let us guide you in choosing the right course for your requirements.
Gain fluency in German by studying literary, socio-political, cultural and scientific topics. You will be able to
After completing the course, you will be able to
* Understand the essence of long and complex texts (concrete and abstract)
* Understand television programs and movies, so long as Standard German is used
* Speak spontaneously and effortlessly, so that a ‘regular’ conversation with a native speaker is possible
* Discuss answers to a question and explain advantages and disadvantages
* Write clear and detailed texts, especially argumentative essays and reports
* Write personal and formal letters to explain your opinions and relate your personal experience