This is an advanced course for those who have successfully given the Goethe-Institut exams for Levels B1 and B2 Professional Courses.This is an advanced course for those who have successfully given the Goethe-Institut exams for Levels B1 and B2 Professional Courses.
Mon – Thurs
3 – 4 Hours
5 to 7 students minimum
Every 6 Months
* Speaking Sessions, Email Writing, Group Discussions, Grammar Revision, German Movie, Role Playing
* 5 Course Books and 30 Mock Test Papers
A German Treasure!
We have a high quality, well-stocked library with multimedia facilities. Students can have the books issued to them for a limited time to read.
Easily understand virtually anything you hear or read, including a wide range of demanding, complicated, long clauses.
You will be able to
* Recognize both explicit and implicit meanings
* Summarize information from different spoken and written sources, and construct arguments in a coherent presentation
* Express yourself spontaneously, fluently, and precisely without obvious effort
* Use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes
* Write clear, well-structured, detailed texts on complex subjects, exhibiting controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices
* Use receptive strategies, affective strategies, interaction strategies (asking for repetition or reformulation), memory strategies, social strategies, problem-solving strategies, production strategies, decision-making strategies